So, I did something a little bit...well..."crazy". I decided to blog for another, well a real, Web site. It's called NYC Moms Blog and it's basically a group of what appears to be very intelligent, interesting, well-read women who blog about life as a NYC mom. I had seen the blog on my friend's Web site and sent them an email to see if they were looking for more writers. Jill, one of the women who started the site, checked out my blog and said she thought I'd make a good addition to the "group." It's been over a week since I've been accepted and I still haven't posted anything. I'm PETRIFIED. Plus, the posting procedures are a little confusing...At the moment, I'm trying to decide if I really want to be a writer or if I just like the idea of people thinking that my writing doesn't suck. The whole idea of people actually reading what I write is really, really scary. Yet, it's also thrilling.
Stay Tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just read your piece at nymoms - you did great !! welcome, i blog over at NJMomBlog. Nothing like being in the company of Katie Couric huh ??
Post a Comment