Wow. I'm really doing it. I'm starting a blog.
This is crazy. Uncomfortable. Strange. Nauseating.
Well, here it goes...
First I should explain what "mommy juice" actually is.
A few months ago, my daughter and my husband and I were sitting around the table having dinner. My daughter, who is almost 21 months old, pointed to my glass of red wine and asked if she could "have some." Of course, my husband and I, practically at the same time, said "no!"
Then, she looked at us and smiled and said "Mommy juice!"
So, that's the literal definition of mommy juice. But, my blog, Mommy Juice, for now, is just a place for me to share my experiences of being a working mom in NYC...which includes all the bullshit, all the craziness and all my neurotic observations.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment